Following just over 12 months of the new planning system in Northern Ireland, this event, held on 19th May 2016 at The Playhouse, Derry/Londonderry looked at the road travelled so far and importantly looking at how things can further develop.
Speaker presentations available here:
- Carol Ramsey, Director, Strategic Planning Division, DFI - The Department Perspective
- Roisin Willmott, Director of RTPI NI - If Carlberg did Planning....
- Councillor Boyle, Derry and Strabane District Council - The Councillor View
- Jim Roddy, Derry-Londonderry City Centre
- Programme for Development Plans and the Department's Role - Suzanne Bagnall, Principal Planner, DFI
- Local Development Plan production - Dermot O'Kane, Principal Planner, Belfast City Council
- Planning Enforcement - The Cinderella service or the control? - Cathy McKeary, Senior Planner Enforcement in Causeway Coast and Glens
- The Role of Regeneration - Mark O'Donnell, Director, Belfast Regeneration Office
We would like to thank Strategic Planning and Michael Burroughs Associates for sponsorsing the event.