70 delegates attended our Implementing the Strategic Planning Policy Statement (SPPS) on 1st February 2017 at Crumlin Road Gaol, Belfast.
Speakers from Department of Infrastructure gave an overview and discussed preparation and future direction of SPPS as well as an update on the Local Development Plan programme. There was the opportunity to hear from Local Council and Private Sector perspectives and an update on recent appeal decisions relating to SPPS. Presentations are available below. Thank you to all our speakers.
- Philip McGowan, Principal Planning Officer, DFI
- Suzanne Bagnall, Principal Planning Officer, DFI
- Maura Fox, Head of Planning, Derry City & Strabane District Council
- Michael Gordon, Director, Turley
- Deirdre McSorley, Head of Planning, Fermanagh & Omagh District Council
- Trevor Rue, Deputy Chief Commissioner, Planning Appeals Commission