NW REGIONAL MANAGEMENT BOARD
The Regional Management Board is formed of the Region's elected officers, together with the immediate Past Chair. The Regional Management Board has overall responsibility for the finance and operation of the Region and the preparation, monitoring and delivery of the Regional Business Plan.
The Regional Management Board is advised and supported by the Regional Activities Committee.
Meeting dates for 2019 are:
Wednesday16 January / Monday 29 April / Thursday 27 June / Wednesday 25 September
The elected officers and members of the Regional Management Board for 2019 are:
- Andrew Johnston, Avison Young
- Ian Gilbert, Barton Willmore
Hon. Secretary (temporary)
- Joanne Harding, Home Builders Federation
- Justin Paul, J10 Planning
Representative on General Assembly
- Rebecca Dewey, WSP | Indigo
- Bob Phillips, Urban Imprint
- Julian Jackson, Planning Consultant