North West Update CPD Programme 2019
We run a wide range of events to support your learning needs.
2019 events below. Click on each event to see details. See full programme.
Bookings are now made online with the option to pay by card or be invoiced. Note that limited subsidised places are available for unwaged members and students on RTPI accredited courses. Students in employment will not be eligible for the subsidised places.
2019 main programme CPD events are bookable individually or by using a Multibuy ticket:
- 28 February, Logistics & Freight Challenge
- 4 March, Planning Law Update (1)
- 13 March, Planning for Sport - Postponed to 19 November
- 27 March, Housing (1)
- 25 April, Infrastructure North
- 1 May, Development Management Update (1)
- 9 May, Viability & Land Value Reforms
- 15 May, Plan: TECH Essentials
- 22 May, Neighbourhood Planning
- 10 June, Public Inquiries
- 18 June, Environment
- 25 June, Assessing a Local Plan
- 5 September, Rural Update
- 10 September, Mental Health in Planning
- 17 September, Town Centre Regeneration
- 25 September, Housing (2)
- 14 October, Planning Law Update (2)
- 30 October, Urban Design
- 6 November, Development Management Update (2)
- 13 November, Enforcement Update
- 19 November, Planning for Sport
Other regional CPD events
RTPI Training is part of wider CPD delivery by the Institute and compliments RTPI conferences, regional training events and RTPI Learn online modules.