The North East Young Planners are an active group with the aim to provide a platform for other young planners to share ideas, friendship and to network with other young professionals. This also helps to support their professional development. We are also delighted to have won the bid to hold the YP Conference in 2019.
Meet your Steering Group here
Who they are and what they do
- Voluntary group run by young planners for the benefit of young planners
- Organise a wide variety of social and educations events - including seminars, talks, study tours, and a wide range of social events
- Annual L-APC session for professional development with the RTPI
- Always on the look out for ideas and help, so if you would like to get in touch email firstname.lastname@example.org (your Regional Co-ordinator)
Are you eligible to attend?
- Are you a RTPI planning student
- Corporate member with no more than 10 years post-qualification experience