North East Regional Awards
RTPI Regional Awards for Planning Excellence 2018
The RTPI North East Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate outstanding projects that demonstrate the power of planning in our region. Entries reflect the diversity of planning achievement, whether in urban or rural areas, large or small in scale, involving new development, regeneration or conservation.
What our last year's winners said
- Entries are now closed
- Judging will take place during August and September
- Shortlisted companies will be announced on Friday 28 September
- Winners will be announced at the Annual Dinner on Friday 26 October
- NEW for 2018 :Overall Winner automatically shortlisted to national Awards in London for 2019
- "Entering the RTPI NE Awards for Planning Excellence enabled us to really highlight the critical role of planning in infrastructure provision and to celebrate the first class partnership working that is being undertaken in our region to facilitate future growth. It was a fantastic opportunity to reflect on projects that encompassed planners, developers and infrastructure providers working together to support the North East economy." – Richard Warneford, Wastewater Director, Northumbrian Water
- "We entered the RTPI North East Awards scheme to showcase the Seaham Harbour Marina Water sports Centre project and also to highlight the ongoing regeneration work that has been undertaken in Seaham over the last 20 years. It also highlighted the high quality professionalism of the people that helped bring the project forward. We were delighted to win the Chair's Award last October." Durham County Council
If you have any questions or would like to be one of our sponsors please contact Kim Walker.
View Past Awards here