Those purchasing tickets in excess of £500 plus vat may request an invoice. Please get in touch to request this.We run a wide range of CPD events to support your professional development.
New for 2020 - Early bird tickets will replace our Multi-buy tickets, offering a 15% discount, which will be available until 28 February 2020.
- To take advantage of the Early Bird Tickets, you will need to book all events online with payment by credit/debit card. Those wishing to make a purchase in excess of £500 plus vat and want to pay by invoice please get in touch to request this. All bookings including the returned booking form needs to be received no later than 5pm on 28 February 2020. The completed form needs to be return to Kim Walker.
- Download your CPD Programme here (pdh) or book from events calendar here
Ticket Pricing (after 28 February 2020)
- Individual members places £99.00 plus vat (Prices held since 2015)
- Student places £35.00 plus vat (*restrictions apply)
- Retired members £49.50 plus vat (*restrictions apply)
- Non-members only £115.00 plus vat
2020/2021 CPD Programme
Social Events - further details coming soon
Our events are organised by volunteers with support from the CPD steering group and Regional co-ordinator. If you would like to organise/be a sponsor, host an event or have an idea for a future seminar, get in touch.
Feedback from our delegates continues to shape our programme and venues are chosen for ease of access, location and facilities
Thank You to our sponsors for supporting the delivery our seminars and events: Bradley Hall Planning and Design, Hedley Planning, Kings Chambers, Lichfields, Newcastle University, Savills, Wardell Armstrong, Ward Hadaway, Womble Bond Dickinson and Wood plc.
*Terms and conditions apply