The Regional Management Board (RMB) is formed of the Region's elected officers, together with the Immediate Past Chair. The RMB has overall responsibility for the finance and operation of the Region and the preparation, monitoring and delivery of the Regional Business Plan.
The RMB is advised and supported by the Regional Activities Committee.
Regional Management Board 2018:
At the close of nominations, there remains vacancies on the RMB as follows:
- Regional Chair 2018 - Adam Banham, Broadland District Council
- Regional Senior Vice Chair - Vacancy
- Regional Junior Vice Chair - Vacancy
- Regional Immediate Past Chair - Wendy Hague, Private Practice
- Regional Hon. Secretary - Vacancy
- Regional Hon. Treasurer - Vacancy
- Regional Past Chair & Communications Officer - David Potter
- Regional Representative on RTPI General Assembly - Charlotte Burton.
- Robert Purton - co-opted Jan 2018