The Regional Management Board (RMB) is formed of the Region's elected officers, together with the Immediate Past Chair. The RMB has overall responsibility for the finance and operation of the Region and the preparation, monitoring and delivery of the Regional Business Plan.
The RMB is advised and supported by the Regional Activities Committee.
Regional Management Board 2020:
At the close of nominations, there remains vacancies on the RMB as follows:
- Regional Chair 2020 - John Dagg, Barrister
- Regional Senior Vice Chair - Charlotte Burton, Cambridge City Council
- Regional Junior Vice Chair - Vacancy
- Regional Immediate Past Chair - Adam Banham, Broadland District Council
- Regional Hon. Secretary - Lee Melin,
- Regional Hon. Treasurer - Maison Mokoena, Palace Green Homes
- Regional Past Chair & Communications Officer - David Potter
- Regional Representative on RTPI General Assembly -David Carlisle, AECOM
- Robert Purton , David Lock Associates
- Michael Hand, Private Practice
- Wendy Hague, Private Practice