The Regional Management Board (RMB) is formed of the Region's elected officers, together with the Immediate Past Chair. The RMB has overall responsibility for the finance and operation of the Region and the preparation, monitoring and delivery of the Regional Business Plan.
The RMB is advised and supported by the Regional Activities Committee.
Regional Management Board 2019:
At the close of nominations, there remains vacancies on the RMB as follows:
- Regional Chair 2019 - Adam Banham, Broadland District Council
- Regional Senior Vice Chair - John Dagg, Barrister
- Regional Junior Vice Chair - Charlotte Burton, Cambridge City Council
- Regional Immediate Past Chair - Wendy Hague, Private Practice
- Regional Hon. Secretary - Lee Melin,
- Regional Hon. Treasurer - Maison Mokoena, Palace Green Homes
- Regional Past Chair & Communications Officer - David Potter
- Regional Representative on RTPI General Assembly - Vacancy
- Robert Purton , David Lock Associates
- Michael Hand, Private Practice