The RTPI East of England Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate outstanding projects that demonstrate the power of planning in our region. Entries reflect the diversity of planning achievement, whether in urban or rural areas, large or small in scale, involving new development, regeneration or conservation.
The judging panel met to discuss and shortlist the 7 entries submitted for the Regional Awards for Planning Excellence.
We would like to congratulate the following schemes who have been shortlisted.
- Oxford-Milton Keynes-Cambridge Corridor Future Planning Options for the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC), Submitted by 5th Studio
- Former Royal Mail Sorting Office, Chelmsford Submitted by Strutt & Parker
- New Cambridge Mosque, Submitted by Bidwells LLP
- Essex Design Guide, Submitted by Essex Planning Officers' Association
- Beaulieu, Chelmsford, Submitted by Countryside Properties
- Marmalade Lane Cohousing, Submitted by TOWN
- Stradbroke Neighbourhood Plan 2016 – 2036 (Stradbroke Parish Council, March 2019), Submitted by Stradbroke Parish Council, AECOM and Navigus Planning
The winner will be announced at our Annual Awards and Gala Dinner on 27 September 2019 at The University Arms, Cambridge. Book Tickets here