The RTPI East of England Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate outstanding projects that demonstrate the power of planning in our region. Entries reflect the diversity of planning achievement, whether in urban or rural areas, large or small in scale, involving new development, regeneration or conservation.
- Free to enter
- Download the entry form here
- Download the Young Planner of the Year entry form here
- Deadline for submission Friday 28 June 2019
- Winners announced at Annual Dinner on Friday 27 September 2019
- Helpful How to Win guide
- Overall Winner automatically shortlisted to national Awards in London for 2020
- Read all about our past award winners here.
Entries are open to both members and non-members and can be for a plan, strategy, initiative or project.
Entries should be submitted electronically to Eastofengland@rtpi.org.uk
If you have any questions or would like to be one of our sponsors please contact Stacey Bunn