RTPI Cymru Executive Committee
Our work is managed through the RTPI Cymru Executive Committee and implemented by the Director and staff team based in Wales. The Executive Commitee's remit includes:
- supervising, promoting and directing the Institute's relations in Wales, other than on education, membership and professional conduct:
- supervising, promoting and directing RTPI Cymru's relationship outside of Wales internationally, and with other Institute-wide, national and regional structures;
- implementing, monitoring and reviewing within Wales members' priorities for the development of planning and related issues;
- supporting members in Wales in their professional activities;
- helping to implement the Institute's new activities where relevant (e.g. in such fields as Planners in the Workplace);
- developing, supervising and sustaining the Chapters and other networking activities of the Institute in Wales; and
- leading on engagement and awareness raising with members, the wider public and other professions.
The Executive Committee is represented on the RTPI's General Assembly, committees and panels. The Executive Committee for 2019 was confirmed at the Annual Review in December 2018.
Voting for the 2020 Executive Committee has now closed; the results will be announced after ratification on 5th December 2019.