Payment options and instalments
Yes, we offer members the option to pay their Direct Debit via quarterly instalments. Instalments are due on 1 January, 1 April, 1 July and 1 October. For information on paying via Direct Debit please visit here.
- Direct Debit is our recommended option as it is efficient and ensures your membership is automatically renewed each year. Direct Debit is for UK bank account holders and you can pay by either one instalment annually or quarterly in four instalments. For further information including a Direct Debit instruction please click here. Please note that if an instalment fails then you will no longer be able to pay by Direct Debit for the rest of the year.
- Debit or credit card via your online profile on our website - click here.
- Other ways to pay can be found here
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our staff are currently working from home. Please can you avoid posting a cheque to pay your subscription as this may cause a delay to your renewal. Please help us to process your membership renewal easily by paying online or set up a direct debit.
If sending a cheque cannot be avoided please inform us when a cheque has been sent to us.
Yes, a reduction may be available if your subscription renewal fee is over £63 and one of the following applies to you:
- You gross income from all sources for the 12 months ended 31 December 2020 is less than £26,400
- You started parental leave in 2020 or 2021
- You are in receipt of UK means tested benefit.
If the above does not apply to you then please contact the Subscriptions team to discuss your situation further in confidence as we may be able to help you further.
For full details on claiming a reduction to membership fees including the reduced subscription form can be found online by clicking here.
Once submitted, we will email you to confirm if this has been accepted. The form will indicate the amount to pay. If you have paid more than the reduced subscription, then we will refund you the difference.
Yes, members no longer practising planning may transfer to the Retired Class. The retired membership annual subscription is currently £63.00 and will be calculated from the date of transfer. Please apply for retired membership here.