Employer/company invoices and payments
We are happy to produce an alternative subscription notice on request in order for your employer to pay your membership fees. The alternative subscription notice isn’t an invoice but it contains all the information which is acceptable for your employer to pay.
If you would like a replacement subscription notice, please email us [[email protected] email subject ‘replacement subscription notice’] and provide the following information:
- The name of the person it needs to be for the attention of (if applicable)
- Your employer’s full name
- Your employer’s invoicing address
- Any reference that needs to be given on the notice, e.g. a purchase order number
- Your name and membership number
If your employer would like one subscription notice for multiple RTPI subscriptions, please ask your employer to provide us with details of all members, membership number and amounts to pay.
We aim to issue subscription notices within five days of request.
Alternatively, your employer may be happy for you to pay the subscription and claim the cost back on an expenses claim.
Details of how to pay RTPI’s member subscriptions are here.