Planning Theory & Practice is an internationally regarded research journal, providing a focus for the development of theory and practice in spatial planning and encouraging the development of a spatial dimension in other areas of public policy. View the current issue.
It also contains the popular and unique 'Interface' section, stimulating critical and challenging debate and promoting dialogue between the academic and practitioner communities. Find out what it can offer by downloading a sample issue.
You can also find out more about the scope of the journal by clicking here.
Reasons to become a reader
- Improve your practice through critical reflection and review
- Gain international perspectives from top theorists and practitioners
- Impartial and robust peer reviewed research
- Can count towards your continuing professional development
- You will benefit from a massive discount to RTPI members - only £40 a year, saving you over £240 a year!
- Competitive new £25 annual digital subscription available from January 2019