Three candidates were awarded commendations by the Membership Assessment Advisory Panel (MAAP) for submitting high quality APC submissions in 2018. Here these candidates share their top tips for those looking to apply.
APC top tips for 2019:
- Reflect and review your courses of action continuously throughout.
- Establish a good working relationship with your mentor.
- Pick a case study that has meaning for you.
- Read the guidance, repeatedly.
- Enjoy doing the application – as it is a fulfilling and self-reaffirming exercise.
Please note: To stay fit for purpose, APC requirements do change over time. For the most up to date advice, please always refer to the Guidance. Candidate details provided here are current at time of APC submission in 2018.