Please note that the ESPON UK Network Advisory Group has now been disbanded.
The Advisory Group met three times a year and was responsible for advising on actions for the development of the ESPON UK Network, including membership, possible events, the development of information materials and feedback to the ESPON Co-ordination Unit and Management Committee.
As of December 2011, the members of the Advisory Group were:
- Alison Childs, Yorkshire Forward
- Andreas Schulze-Baing, University of Manchester
- Bea Jefferson, Association of Regional Observatories
- Chris Poulton, Communities and Local Government
- Cliff Hague, ESPON UK Contact Point
- Gordon Dabinett, The University of Sheffield
- Graeme Purves, Scottish Government
- Imogen Birch, Communities and Local Government
- Nick Porter, Local Government Association
- Jim Hetherington, Department for Regional Development (NI)
- Jo Talbot, Roger Tym & Partners (chairing)
- Liz Mills, Visiting Senior Research Fellow at UWE
- Natalie Grohmann, Welsh Assembly Government
- Olivier Sykes, Liverpool University
- Paula MacLachlan, UK (North) Contact Point for the INTERREG
- Simin Davoudi, Newcastle University
2009 Advisory Group Meetings
First meeting: 13 May 2009 (Migration)
Second meeting: 23 September 2009 (Indicators for Regional Strategies)
Third meeting: 9 December 2009 (Rural Potentials)
2008 Advisory Group Meetings
The first meeting of the advisory group was held on 21 May 2008.
The second meeting of the advisory group was held on 17 September 2008.
The third meeting of the advisory group was held on 5 December 2008.