Consultation responses are listed in order of date of issue, with the most recent first. Please contact the Policy Team if you would like to discuss any of our responses. You can find RTPI Scotland responses here, and RTPI Cymru responses here.
- RTPI response to MHCLG and DCMS consultation on proposed reforms to permitted development rights to support the deployment of 5G and extend mobile coverage.
- RTPI response to England's Economic Heartland's consultation on the Outline Transport Strategy
- RTPI response to HCLG Select Committee Inquiry on Social and Affordable Housing
- RTPI response to BEIS and Ofgem consultation on flexible and responsive energy markets
- RTPI response to APPG Building Communities on placemaking and economic productivty.
- RTPI's response to the Environment Agency on the draft National Flood & Coastal Erosion Risk Management Strategy.
- RTPI's response to the consultation on Building a Safer Future.
- RTPI's response to UK2070 Commission's paper 'Fairer and Stronger'
- RTPI response to the 7th Inquiry of the APPG on Excellence in the Built Environment (on recruitment and retention of women).
- RTPI response to National Infrastructure Commission on the Future of Regulation.
- RTPI response to the Environmental Audit Committee call for evidence on the Voluntary National Review of the SDGs.
- RTPI response to the Public Accounts Committee inquiry into planning and the broken housing market
- RTPI response to the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework consultation
- RTPI response to the MHCLG consultation 'Planning reform: supporting the high street and increasing the delivery of new homes'.
- RTPI response to the MHCLG consultation 'Developer contributions reform: technical consultation'.