Consultation responses are listed in order of date of issue, with the most recent first. Please contact the Policy Team if you would like to discuss any of our responses.
- RTPI evidence for the RSA Inclusive Growth Commission
- RTPI response to DfT consultation on understanding and valuing impacts of transport investment: updating wider economic impacts guidance
- RTPI response to DCLG consultation on improving the use of planning conditions.
- RTPI response to DCLG technical consultation on implementation of neighbourhood planning provisions in the Neighbourhood Planning BIll
- RTPI evidence to Women and Select Committee Inquiry into disability and the built environment
- RTPI evidence to the implementation of the government's commitment to allow local government to retain 100% of the business rates they raise locally
- RTPI response to the CLG Select Committee inquiry into the future of public parks
- RTPI response to Thames Estuary Growth Commission
- RTPI response to the Cambridge-Milton Keynes-Oxford growth corridor call for evidence
- RTPI response to the consultation from the National Infrastructure Commission into the processes and methodology of the National Infrastructure Assessment
- RTPI response to the DECC-commissioned independent review into tidal lagoons energy in the UK
- RTPI response to BIS consultation on moving Land Registry operations to the private sector
- RTPI response to the draft walking and cycling investment strategy
- RTPI response to Starter Homes: technical consultation
- RTPI response to consultation on further reform of the compulsory purchase system
- RTPI response to EFRA Select Committee inquiry into future flood prevention
- RTPI response to Homes and Communities Agency review: call for evidence
- RTPI response to Treasury consultation on National Infrastructure Commission
- RTPI response to DCLG New Homes Bonus "sharpening the incentive"
- RTPI response to consultation on changes to national planning policy