Please come along and join your fellow RTPI Members, cycling enthusiasts, public and private sectors as well as other associated professions from across the region - all are welcome and a great day out!
The 100km (60 miles) will start from the Ridley Arms, Stannington, taking the country roads up to Alnmouth. A leisurely lunch and a great opportunity to network at Alnmouth Golf Club. (view route via Strava - GPX files for importing into Garmin/SatNav can be provided). Before starting on the return journey.
- 09.00 Meet at Ridley Arms
- 09.30 Ride starts (the route out is very much on road)
- Coffee stop off at Widdrington Inn
- 13.00 Arrive at Alnmouth for lunch
The shorter 50km (approx 30 miles) riders will be collected from Cycle Hub - with their bikes and taken up to Alnmouth Golf Club to join other riders for lunch.
- Bike loading from 11.00 - leave 11.30/11.45 - Meet at Cycle Hub for transport up to Almouth for lunch
- 14.00 Ride recommences (The route is a mix – part off road – is a compacted gravelly path. It would benefit from sturdier/thicker tyres)
- 17.15 Arrive back at Ridley Arms, Stannington
- Transport back to Cycle Hub
The return ride will take in the picturesque route out of Alnmouth (mostly flat and quite leisurely), then into Amble and along the coastal path. A quick stop off at the Drift Inn Café, Druridge Bay before continuing to Ashington and then all cycle route off road to Morpeth, through the town and then on cycle path to Stannington. - GPX files for importing into Garmin/SatNav can be provided)
To reserve your place please just book online below and a Registration and Disclaimer Form will be sent to you. (This must be completed and return - your booking is not confirmed until this is received).
Deadline 4 May 2019 (5pm)
Please note: This event is free to RTPI Members only. We are very happy for you to invite non RTPI members however they will be asked to pay a small charge.
If you have any questions then please contact: Kim Walker
The event is kindly sponsored by;
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.