Monday, 09 March 2020 at 8:45AM
Womble Bond Dickinson,St Anns Wharf, 112 Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3DX
Planning affects everyone, either directly or indirectly when permission for development is granted. In the present state of uncertainly including the effect of Brexit, it is even more important to keep abreast of changes within the planning law regime.
Delegates can expect to:
- Remain up-to-date with the latest developments in planning legislation
- Hear about the latest case law
- Review the impact and significance of the latest case law and appeals
Speakers now confirmed:
- Stephen Dagg, Managing Associate - Womble Bond Dickinson - discussing S73 Applications
- Kate Ashworth, Associate - Womble Bond Dickinson - a practical approach to PD Rights
- Piers Riley-Smith, Barrister - Kings Chambers - How Best to Prepare a Planning Appeal
- Killian Garvey, Barrister - Kings Chambers - Planning Case Law Update
This seminar could count as appropriate CPD for RTPI members - remember to keep a record of your learning, including your learning outcomes, in your CPD record
View other events on our CPD Programme.
New for 2020 – Early bird tickets will replace our multi-buy tickets, offering a 15% discount, which is available until (17.00 hrs) 28 February 2020. To take advantage of the Early Bird Tickets, you will need to book all events online with payment by credit/debit card.
Those purchasing tickets in excess of £500 plus vat may request an invoice. Please get in touch to request this.
Require assistance: contact: Kim Walker Tel: 07455 787705
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.