Wednesday, 18 March 2020 at 10:30AM
The Quay Hotel, Deganwy, Conwy
This year's RTPI Spring Conference will address marine and coastal planning. 2019 saw the first Marine Plan adopted for Wales and work continues to develop coastal planning, and 2020 will see a new edition of TAN 15, merging techical advise for flooding and coastal planning.
The Conference will be chaired by Martin Buckle MRTPI, Chair of the Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Wales Marine Plan - Rafe Osborne, Marine Planning Unit, Welsh Government
- Welsh National Marine Mapping - Simon Power MRTPI, Mott Macdoald
- North Wales Tidal Lagoon - Henry Dickson, North Wales Tidal Power
- The Importance of Shoreline Management Plans for long term strategic planning in the face of sea level rise and climate change - Jean-Francois Dulong, WLGA and Chair of the Welsh Coastal Groups Forum
- Coastal Adaptation and Community Engagement - Lisa Goddier, Cyngor Gwynedd Council
- Adaptation and planning at the Coast - a National Trust perspective - John Pearson MRTPI, National Trust
- Coastal Planning: Collaborator or Aggravator? - Karen Potter, The Open University
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.