Monday, 03 February 2020 at 9:30AM
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Forth Banks, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3SA
from £99.00 plus vat
Bookings are now closed for this seminar.
This seminar is aimed at those preparing a Local Plan in the context of change and uncertainty. Whether 'almost there' or at the early stages of plan making this seminar will examine a number of key issues relating to the development of Local Plans. Topics to be covered include:
• Developments on key topics within Local Plans
• The latest guidance for Local Plan preparation
• Learn about deliverability and viability issues
• Hear how Neighbourhood Plans and Local Plans interrelate
• Housing delivery – how will we meet housing targets?
With a wide range of speakers from Local Authorities, Central Government and other influential and expert groups this seminar will equip delegates with the confidence to prepare and submit and effective, positive and compliant Local Plan.
Speakers Confirmed: View Programme here
- Matthew Spilsbury MRICS – Director, Head of Development Viability at Turley - Local Plan Viability
- Gary Grant – Barrister at Kings Chambers - Plan-Making - A key caselaw update
- Alex Roberts – Director at DLP Planning
- Stuart Timmiss – Head of Planning at Durham County Council
- Phil Jones – Senior Development Manager at Homes England - How do we solve the housing crisis?
- Neil Marlborough, Technical Director - Wood envionment & Infrastructure Solutions UK discussing SAs in a local plan context
This seminar could count as appropriate CPD for RTPI members - remember to keep a record of your learning, including your learning outcomes, in your CPD record
View other events on our CPD Programme.
New for 2020 – Early bird tickets will replace our multi-buy tickets, offering a 15% discount, which is available until (17.00 hrs) 28 February 2020. To take advantage of the Early Bird Tickets, you will need to book all events online with payment by credit/debit card.
Those purchasing tickets in excess of £500 plus vat may request an invoice. Please get in touch to request this.
Require assistance: contact: Kim Walker Tel: 07455 787705