This seminar is aimed at those preparing a Local Plan in the context of change and uncertainty. Whether 'almost there' or at the early stages of plan making this seminar will examine a number of key issues relating to the development of Local Plans. Topics to be covered include:
• Developments on key topics within Local Plans
• The latest guidance for Local Plan preparation
• Learn about deliverability and viability issues
• Hear how Neighbourhood Plans and Local Plans interrelate
• Housing delivery – how will we meet housing targets?
With a wide range of speakers from Local Authorities, Central Government and other influential and expert groups this seminar will equip delegates with the confidence to prepare and submit and effective, positive and compliant Local Plan.
Programme - coming soon
This seminar could count as appropriate CPD for RTPI members - remember to keep a record of your learning, including your learning outcomes, in your CPD record
View other events on the 2019/20 Programme
Require assistance contact: Kim Walker Tel: 07455 787705
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.