Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 9:00AM
Carriageworks, The Electric Press, 3 Millennium Square, Leeds, LS2 3AD
More than half of UK local authorities have declared a climate emergency, pledging to act on the causes and impacts of climate change. This conference will examine how planners and policymakers can support action to reduce net greenhouse emissions to zero while continuing to help sustainable development.
- Jeremy Purseglove Landscape Architect, Author and Presenter
- Victoria Bankes Price Planning Adviser, The Forestry Commission
- Prof Greg Marsden Director, Institute Transport Studies, University of Leeds
- Sarah Davies Environment Agency, Northern Powerhouse, Strategic Lead
- Martin Elliot Head of Strategic Policy and Plans, Leeds City Council
- Chair Professor Janet Askew Past President RTPI, Vice-President of the European Council of Spatial Planners
Full programme coming soon.
This seminar could count as appropriate CPD for RTPI members - remember to keep a record of your learning, including your learning outcomes, in your CPD record.
Delegate fees and how to book
We are pleased to offer early bird rates with 15% off all delegate fees until 28 February.
To take advantage of this offer please book online and pay with a credit/debit card by following the online booking prompts below.
Those purchasing tickets in excess of £500 plus vat may request an invoice. Please get in touch to request this
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.