Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 1:00PM
The Carriageworks, 3 Millennium Sq, Leeds LS2 3AD
Sorry bookings are now closed for this seminar.
This seminar will give Planners and built-environment professionals practical examples as to how a local authority can boost housing supply and ensure the delivery of sustainable and high-quality homes.
It will also include a tour of sites in Seacroft and Halton Moor, East Leeds.
Chair, Phil Crabtree - RTPI Yorkshire
- 1-1.10pm Welcome and overview of event
- 1.10-1.30pm Leeds City Council’s role in Housing Delivery overview
- 1.30-2.00pm – Brownfield Land Programme – Planning, Design, and Sustainability
- 2.00-2.30pm – Brownfield Land Programme –Selecting a Partner, Development Agreement, and Delivery
- 2.30-3pm – Q&A
- 3pm – 5pm – Tour of East Leeds sites
A bus will pick up attendees from Millennium Square and transport delegates to sites in Seacroft and Halton Moor.
A full route map will be provided at the event. The drop off will be back at the Carriageworks in Leeds city centre.
Please book early to guarantee your place.