Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 9:00AM
NTU Events and Conferencing, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Delegate numbers are restricted to enhance learning outcomes
For good planning outcomes, planners increasingly need good project management skills. We have designed this masterclass to meet the needs of everyone who has to manage projects or plan tasks and deliver results under time pressure. It addresses the major stages of project management specifically for planning and gives you the tools, methods and techniques you need to manage your projects successfully.
Through a combination of expert trainer input, discussion and group work, you will:
- Gain tools and techniques to support you to develop a ‘real life’ project plan
- Learn how to identify and manage risks for your planning work
- Receive practical tips on time management, stakeholder engagement, resource allocation and effective team management
- Receive hands-on experience in how to make your projects a success
Core CPD Framework:
- Business Development
- Ethics and Professionalism
Our trainer - Dr. Mike Clayton
Dr Mike Clayton is a former management consultant and project manager – originally specialising in local government. He has led large and complex projects in the public and private sectors. Over the last twenty years, he has trained many thousands of project managers, while starting two successful businesses and becoming a respected public speaker and author. Mike is the author of fourteen books, including How to Manage a Great Project and Brilliant Project Leader.
Past delegates said...
- "Engaging and entertaining presenter who brought project management to life" (Project management for planners 15.03.18)
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email email@example.com.