Tuesday, 03 September 2019 at 9:00AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
This briefing will explore all aspects of planning enforcement, including current policy and practice in England, the impact of the Planning Enforcement Fund and the issues that you need to be aware of. Designed for all those involved in the planning enforcement process, it will provide practical guidance and advice on the key stages of the enforcement process.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Learn the key stages of the enforcement process and ensuring compliance
- Gain practical advice on identifying breaches, drafting enforcement and Breach of Condition notices
- Understand how to avoid common issues and challenges that arise
- Hear the latest from the Courts on enforcement issues
Core CPD Framework:
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Championing Planning
- Planning Law and Process
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports:
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.