Join us to celebrate planning excellence in the East Midlands. Our main event of the calendar promises to be bigger and bolder than before, celebrating the very best of our planning talent as well as catching up on where previous award winners are now. Winners from this year's awards will be automatically entered into the International Awards for Planning Excellence 2020. Project category winners go forward to compete for Excellence in Planning Practice winner on the night. Awards will be given in the categories below and a short summary of each of the winning entries will shown. Book now to avoid disappointment.
6 to 7pm Food, drinks and networking
7 to 7.15 Welcome from the sponsors
7.15 to 7.30 Key note address by Ian Tant, RTPI President
7.30 to 9.15 Presentationof awards
9.15 to 10pm Optional drinks and networking
- Young Planner of the year
- Planning Consultancy of the year
- Small Planning Consultancy of the year
- Local Authority Planning Team of the year
- Excellence in Plan Making
- Planning for Heritage and Culture
- Planning for the Natural Environment
- Planning to Deliver Homes
- Planning for a Successful Economy
Thank you to our generous sponsors.