Wales Enforcement Conference 2019
Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 10:30AM
Pavilion Spa Road, Llandrindod wells
Free to officers working in Welsh Local Planning Authorities
The annual Wales' Conference to discuss all things enforcement.
This year's Conference will include case law updates and also consider personal resilience for those working in enforcement.
- Law Update - Annabel Graham Paul, FTB
- Avoiding errors in enforcement notices and submitting / giving evidence - Tony Thickett and Janine Townsley, Planning Inspectorate
- Short term holiday lets - Gareth Jones, Cyngor Gwynedd
- Case Study: The story of an unauthorised deck – lessons for enforcement - Marcus Bayona-Martinez, Vale of Glamorgan Council
- Resilience for Enforcement Officers - Jan Channing, Mental Health First Aid Wales – Training in Mind
- A personal reflection on Confidence - Jane Gibson