Independent Consultants' Conference 2019
Small steps, big results
Thursday, 03 October 2019 at 3:30PM -
Friday, 04 October 2019 at 4:30PM
Watershed, 1 Canons Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TX
Independent Consultants' Network firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking closes on 20 September.
This year the annual ICN Conference takes place in Bristol on the afternoon of Thursday 3 October and Friday 4 October 2019.
The programme can be found here and our theme will be ‘Small steps, big results’.
Highlights will include
- On 3 October at 14.50, please join us for a walking tour of Bristol
- From 18.30 come along to a networking drinks evening at the Riverstation
- This will include a photograph competition
- On 4 October from 9.30am, the Conference takes places at the Watershed
- Introductory remarks will be provided by the RTPI President Ian Tant
- Graham Stallwood, Director of Operations, Planning Inspectorate will be in Conversation with ICN Steering group member John Lynch.
- Graham Gover, a highly experienced planning lawyer, will look at the Certificate of Lawfulness of Existing Use or Development
- A legal update from Richard Humphreys QC, Six Pump Court
- Afternoon workshops and plentiful networking opportunities including a session on plan led Vs material considerations by Megan Thomas, Six Pump Court
- An inspirational speaker on Futureproofing
Please email email@example.com to advise of any dietary requirements.
Thank you to our generous 2019 sponsors.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.