Thursday, 10 October 2019 at 9:00AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
This briefing will explore the complex situation we are in regarding housing provision in England. How should the new housing need assessment and delivery test enable growth? Come along and hear some solutions.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Get up to date on affordable housing policies and learn about practical delivery mechanisms
- Understand what needs to be in place to meet the ambitious housing delivery target
- Hear about the infrastructure needed to support this growth
- Consider the five-year land supply and what the issues and implications for delivering affordable housing are
Core CPD Framework:
- Health and Inclusive Planning
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports:
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.