YPwestmids - Delivering Industry and Employment: Planning for Logistics and Warehouses
Monday, 25 November 2019 at 5:30PM
Savills, 55 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2AA
This YPwestmids event is suitable for those with an interest in planning for a 21st Century economy. It will explore how new patterns of consumption, including recent explosive growth in ecommerce, have resulted in complex supply chains and a requirement for large buildings with very specific locational requirements. This, coupled with rapid technological advancement, present challenges for the current planning system that must adapt to ensure it can support sustainable development whilst bringing increasing productivity and prosperity to the UK economy.
- Ben Taylor, Barton Willmore
- James Bonner, Barton Willmore
- Arrival and Registration – 5.30PM
- Welcome, Housekeeping and Introduction – 5.45PM
- Presentation – 6PM
- Question and Answer – 6.30PM
- Conclusion and Summary – 6.45PM
- Networking and Drinks – 7PM
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.