Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 9:30AM
Life Science Centre Times Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4EP
This conference will hear from speakers covering a wide range of specialist disciplines that play an important and influential role within decision taking and plan making process. Topics such as ecology, flood risk and drainage, noise assessment, green infrastructure/landscaping, community consultation, and legal agreements in planning are likely to be covered amongst others. So for a one stop shop on current issues and the latest best practice this conference is a must.
- George Oldroyd, Banks Group - GHG Assessments and Associated Issues re Dewley Hill
- Scott Matthews, Southern Green- Landscape & Narrative: How to use a Landscape Architect
- Moray Simpson, Wardell Armstrong - Trees and development – how to co-exist
- Adam Cooke, Cundall - Acoustics and Planning: The hot topics
- Malcolm Walton, Technical Director and Phil Walton, specialist Air Quality Consultant - Wardell Armstrong
- Jo Miles, Pinsent Masons - Legal Planning Agreements and CIL
Thank you to our sponsor
This seminar could count as appropriate CPD for RTPI members - remember to keep a record of your learning, including your learning outcomes, in your CPD record
View other events on the 2019/20 Programme - coming soon
Require assistance contact: Kim Walker Tel: 07455 787705
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.