Thursday, 14 November 2019 at 9:00AM
Etc venues, Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham B4 6TB, UK
This briefing addresses hot topics for planners. It will open with an update on Brexit and what this means for planners, followed by a briefing on the key developments and priorities in policy and practice.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Gain insight into the outcomes/impact on key legislation arising from Brexit
- Hear about recent developments on:
- Climate change and zero carbon
- Technology and how it’s being implemented
- Urban Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and what this means for planners on the ground
- Have the opportunity to express your perspective and engage in discussions around these topics
Core CPD Framework:
- Infrastructure Planning and Economic Development
- Health and Inclusive Planning
- Environmental Planning
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports:
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.