Self and Custom Build Seminar
Friday, 29 March 2019 at 12:30PM
GuildHall, 300 Saxon Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AD
A half day seminar in conjunction with Three Dragons will inform and discuss what is custom and self-build and the legislative framework and new duties for local authorities. The seminar will review potential local plan and SPD policy approaches, practical development issues and how to plan for these. Topics will also cover how LAs can organise themselves to maximise delivery of self/custom build and community involvement – the use of CLT and self/custom build provision through neighbourhood plans.
- Mario Wolf, Director – Right to Build Task Force
- Phil Cringle - The Cringle Consultancy, Right to Build Task Force Expert
- Laura Easton and Lin Cousins - Three Dragons
- Andrew Longley- Head of North Northamptonshire Joint Planning & Delivery Unit
- Michael David - Housing Strategy and Implementation Manager Central Bedfordshire Council
- Jim Newton - Assistant Director for Planning & Economy South Northants Council
- Martin Field - Community-Led Housing Facilitator East Midlands Community Led Housing
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.