Wednesday, 06 March 2019 at 9:00AM
Shoosmiths, XYZ Building, Hardman Sq, Manchester M3 3EB, UK
This event will focus on the importance of collaboration and engagement when working with the historic environment.
The event will start at 9.00 am with registration and refreshments. Lunch is included and will be served at 12.50 pm, finishing at 2.00 pm.
- Chair - Mike Nevell, Head of Archaeology, University of Salford
- Planning for Heritage - Dave Chetwyn, Planning Consultant & MD at Urban Vision Enterprise
- Collaboration across the professions - Katie Wray, Asst Director, Deloitte & Events Co-ordinator, IHBC NW
- Team engagement at the earliest stage - Pete Hinton, CEO, CIfA
- Engagement with the public through archaeology - Norman Redhead, Heritage Management Director (Archaeology), University of Salford
This is a joint event with the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists.