Thursday, 14 March 2019 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ, UK
This briefing will take stock of current charging regimes. You will receive first-hand accounts from those involved in implementing Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Section 106 (S106) agreements in England. Expect to hear about lessons learned and how to make them work in practice.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Learn how charging regimes work alongside planning applications
- Gain an insight to charging fees - legal challenges and opportunities
- Explore how to capture value from development
- Explore the relationship between CIL and local plans following the revised NPPF
Please find the agenda here.
Core CPD Framework:
- Infrastructure Planning and Economic Development
Past delegates said...
- Good range of speakers with the right expertise
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email email@example.com.