Thursday, 06 June 2019 at 9:30AM
Holland House Hotel, Newport Road, Cardiff
RTPI members £95+VAT; reduced rate of £50+VAT for RTPI Student, Licentiate & unwaged
In December 2018 the Welsh Government published Planning Policy Wales (PPW) Edition 10, which signalled a shift to putting place making at the heart of the planning system in Wales. This provides a platform for the planning system to meet the requirements of the Well-being of Future Generations Act 2015. A key factor for the profession meeting the challenge of this shift is a need to reposition itself as confident placemakers and to re-establish the public interest at the forefront of planning.
The Minister for Housing and Local Government, Julie James AM, will provide the keynote speech. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Bacon MP, founder of the all Party Parliamentary Group on Self-Build, Custom & Community Housebuilding and Placemaking
- Rory Brooke, Head of Economics, Savills
- Victoria Hills, RTPI Chief Executive
- Nick Selwyn, Wales Audit Office
- Ian Tant, RTPI President
- Andy Roberts & Glyn Jones, Flintshire County Council
The Conference will see its popular breakout seminars covering a range of topics.
The Conference brochure is available to download.
To book a place please download the Conference Booking form and return to email@example.com Please note, bookings close on 30th May.
The Wales Planning Conference 2019 is sponsored by: