Join us for a day of cycling in the New Forest and networking with other planners in the South Coast Young Planners region.
We will be meeting at Brockenhurst Train Station where the ride will depart. The route will follow the picturesque Rhinefield Ornamental Drive through the Blackwater Woods. We will then be riding along a series of off-road trails, where there will be opportunities to see the New Forest’s wildlife up close from your bike saddle, before stopping for a well-earned pub lunch in the village of Burley. From Burley we will have a short ride back to Brockenhurst via the old railway route. An end of ride drink in Brockenhurst will round off the day before heading home!
- This is a relaxed fully guided cycle ride aimed at all cycling abilities*
- Total ride time is approximately 4.5 hours including rest breaks and a pub lunch.
- Experience the scenery and wildlife of the New Forest on a route that takes in a variety of off-road trails with some quiet on road sections.
- Optional bike hire available to book online ahead of the day – visit: https://www.cyclex.co.uk/ - or bring your own bike**.
There are limited spaces available for this event, therefore it is essential you book here ahead of the day.
* Completion of a Cycling Disclaimer form is mandatory, you are advised to consider any medical condition you may have before signing up to this event.
**All riders must bring and wear a cycle helmet.