Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 9:30AM
Winchester Guildhall, The Broadway, Winchester SO23 9GH, UK
How can we operate more effectively in a challenging media environment dominated by strap-lines, blogs and tweets?
This event will look at the public perception of planners, good practice in delivery, and how effective communication can improve effective delivery of planning outcomes. Listen to representatives of BBC Radio and The Press Association, experts in psychology and communications and a successful practicing planner.
Speakers will include:
- Peter White MBE, BBC’s Disabilities affairs correspondent.
- Sarah Walker, Communications and Engagement Programme Lead, Highways England
- Linda Taylor, Vice Chair, Copper Consultancy
- Mandy Pearse , Director of Public and Partner Relations, Plymouth City Council
- Andrew Weaver ,Director of Infrastructure and Major Projects, Copper Consultancy
Check the programme