Thursday, 07 February 2019 at 9:30AM
Etc venues, Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
How do you calculate your local need for housing and employment? What are the options to locate new homes with easy access to jobs or to encourage job creation alongside new housing development? How can neighbouring areas work collaboratively to meet these needs? What infrastructure is needed to support growth? This briefing aims to help you interpret the guidance.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers and discussion, you will:
- Learn about the standardised approach to assessing housing need objectively
- Explore housing delivery and targets
- Find out more about the five-year land supply
- Hear how local authorities co-operate across borders
- Learn about economic development and housing need
Core CPD Framework:
- Infrastructure Planning and Economic Development
The RTPI supports the adoption of all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and this course specifically supports:
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email email@example.com.