Thursday, 13 September 2018 at 12:30PM
Eversheds-Sutherland, 70 Great Bridgewater St, Manchester M1 5ES, UK
On the 24th July 2018 the Government released the revised National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF). The revised document is focused on assisting the government to achieve a lasting housing reform and facilitate the delivery of a greater number of homes across the country.
In the context of this event, the revised document and the accompanying Planning Practice Guidance (PPG) also introduce significant changes regarding viability in planning. It is considered that these changes will significantly impact on how development is delivered through the planning system, including the ability to deliver more homes.
This event will identify the revisions to viability contained in the NPPF and explore the implications for planning and development taking reference from the more detailed guidance in the revised PPG.
Programme and speakers:
- Chaired by Rebecca Fieldhouse, Indigo Planning
- David Newham, CP Viability Ltd
- Revised NPPF and PPG - An Overview of the Changes to Viability in Planning - Andrew Teage, Cushman & Wakefield
- Viability of Development and the Impact of the NPPF - Neil Milburn, Barratt Homes
- Legal Perspective - Christian Hawley, No5 Chambers
Free to attend. Lunch provided at 12.30 pm