Wednesday, 26 September 2018 at 9:30AM
Spirella Building, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 4ET, UK
This Neighbourhood Planning conference is delivered in partnership with Locality, the Government’s main contractor for Neighbourhood Planning Support Services (2018-2022). This day long course will disseminate best practice and lessons learned following 7 years of neighbourhood planning and consider the implications of the revised National Planning Policy Framework. The content will be suitable for both experienced practitioners currently grappling with neighbourhood planning and individuals/groups considering whether neighbourhood planning would be worthwhile for their area. Presentations will be delivered by all actors involved in the neighbourhood planning process covering starting up and how to transition from plan making to delivery.
- Michael Bingham (Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government)
- Richard Squires (Breckland Council)
- Chris Edwards (Stradbroke Parish Councillor and Neighbourhood Plan Working Group)
- Tony Burton (NPIERS Examiner)
- Trovine Monteiro (Team Leader, Urban Designer, Consultancy Team, Greater Cambridge Planning Service)
- Maison Mokoena (Palace Green Homes) and Cllr Charles Roberts (Leader East Cambs’ District Council/Deputy Mayor Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority)
We now welcome exhibitors to showcase their firm, recent developments and to further engage with RTPI Members and professionals in planning. Please contact for further information.
With support from