The RTPI, supported by Countryside Properties, will consider how infrastructure can help to deliver housing. There will be a panel discussion followed by a Q&A. Working buffet lunch from 12.30PM, event starts at 1pm.
Places are free (outside the security zone).
Chair: Andrew Taylor FRTPI, Director-Head of Planning, Countryside
- Roberta Blackman-Woods MP, Shadow Planning Minister
- Nicky Gavron, Chair of Planning Committee LGA
- Melanie Onn MP, Shadow Housing Minister
- Jan Bessell FRTPI, Strategic Planning Advisor, Pinsent Masons LLP
- Councillor James Noakes, Cabinet Member for Streetscene, Transport, Highways and Air Quality, Liverpool City Council
- Ian Tant MRTPI, RTPI Vice President
Venue: Quaker Meeting House Liverpool, 22 School Lane, Liverpool L1 3BT
RSVP: email@example.com before Friday 21 September.
More: Past party political conference events
The RTPI runs fringe events at the UK wide Labour and Conservative Party Conferences.
The fringe events offer the Institute an opportunity to maintain its high profile with politicians and stakeholders and discuss policy with politicians away from Westminster.
The events are part of the RTPI's ongoing engagement with policy-makers: we also run an extremely popular Parliamentary receptions, produce legislative briefings, and meet Ministers, MPs, MSPs, Peers, and civil servants on a regular basis.
Want the latest policy news from the RTPI? Sign up to our stakeholder briefing today.
Join us at one of our other party conference events:
How can infrastructure help to deliver housing? (Conservative Party Conference)
How can devolution boost housing delivery? (Labour Party Conference)
How can devolution boost housing delivery? (Conservative Party Conference)