Section 106 Good Practice workshop
From Devon and Cornwall Young Planners
Tuesday, 16 October 2018 at 5:45PM
Ashfords LLP, Ashford House, Grenadier Road, Exeter EX1 3LH, UK
Devon and Cornwall Young Planners are pleased to bring you their Autumn CPD session.
Ashfords LLP will be hosting a S106 Good Practice Session to help Young Planners get to grips in its application.
The session will cover:
- What is a S106 and UU and what is the difference?
- What is the role of the planning officer?
- What is the role of the developer/agent/landowner?
- What is the process for preparing a s106 and how to engage with your legal team
- Examples of good practice and common pitfalls
A thank you to Ashfords LLP for kindly sponsoring this event.