Friday, 19 October 2018 at 9:45AM
Standen House and Garden, West Hoathly Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4NE, UK
Free for National Trust members; £12 for others
Join the RTPI South East Retired Members Group for an outing to Standen House and Gardens, a beautiful and historic Arts and Crafts family home with Morris & Co. interiors, set in a beautiful hillside garden.
Visitors should arrive at 9.30am and pay for themselves on entry, National Trust members are free, non-members are £12.
- 9.30am-9.45am Arrival: Retired RTPI member and volunteer at Standen, John Alcock will greet the group on the Green, opposite reception.
- 9.45am Water Tower Tour: John will provide a guided tour of the Water Tower
- 10.15am Touring the house and gardens: Following the Water Tower tour, visitors can tour the House and Gardens at their own pace.
- 12.15pm Group gather for lunch at the Barn café where a table will be reserved.
- 1.15pm Visitors can depart or continue to enjoy the house and garden
This event is open to retired and non-retired members, as well as friends or partners.
To reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , ccing email@example.com