Thursday, 18 October 2018 at 9:45AM
Camden Council Offices, 5 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG, UK
Join RTPI South East and RTPI London for an overview of key minerals and waste planning policy and activities. Speakers will consider minerals and waste in relation to national planning policy, local plans and planning applications.
This event will be relevant to anyone new to the minerals and waste field, or wanting to understand more about this integral area of planning.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ian Blake, Partner, BPP Consulting
- Victoria Manning, Director, Vitaka Consulting
- Claire Potts, Strategic Development Team Leader, Arun District Council
- Kate Olley, Barrister, Landmark Chambers
- David Payne, Senior Planning Advisor, Mineral Products Association