The RTPI, supported by Countryside Properties, will consider how infrastructure can help deliver housing. There will be a panel discussion followed by a Q&A, and a working buffet lunch from 12.30PM. The event starts at 1pm.
Chair: Andrew Taylor FRTPI, Director – Head of Planning, Countryside
- Richard Bacon, MP for South Norfolk
- Bob Neill, MP for Bromley and Chislehurst, Justice Committee Chair, Former Planning Minister
- John Howell, MP for Henley
- Jennie Daly, Group Operations Director Taylor Wimpey
- Councillor Izzi Seccombe OBE, Leader, Warwickshire County Council
- Lara Poloni, Chief Executive - Europe, Middle East, India & Africa (EMIA) - AECOM
Places are free (outside the security zone).
Venue: Priestley and Darwin Room, Novotel Birmingham Central, 70 Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2HT
RSVP: email@example.com before Friday 28 September.
More: Past party political conference events
The RTPI runs fringe events at the UK wide Labour and Conservative Party Conferences.
The fringe events offer the Institute an opportunity to maintain its high profile with politicians and stakeholders and discuss policy with politicians away from Westminster.
The events are part of the RTPI's ongoing engagement with policy-makers: we also run an extremely popular Parliamentary receptions, produce legislative briefings, and meet Ministers, MPs, MSPs, Peers, and civil servants on a regular basis.
Want the latest policy news from the RTPI? Sign up to our stakeholder briefing today.
Join us at one of our other party conference events:
How can infrastructure help to deliver housing? (Labour Party Conference)
How can devolution boost housing delivery? (Labour Party Conference)
How can devolution boost housing delivery? (Conservative Party Conference)