Thursday, 11 October 2018 at 8:00AM
Eversheds-Sutherland, 70 Great Bridgewater St, Manchester M1 5ES, UK
This breakfast seminar will address key air quality considerations in relation to planning, and how changes in national and regional strategy might impact upon land use planning in the North West.
The seminar will include:
- Air quality as part of the planning process and requirements/limitations on new developments
- How air quality assessments are conducted and what to consider
- What local authorities are looking for and how decisions are made
- Potential new measures to tackle air pollution and implications for new developments
- Q&A, discussion and networking
Who should attend
Anyone involved in an advisory or consultation capacity in relation to planning applications and land use planning in the North West including planners in LPAs, planning consultants and other related advisors.
This seminar will be delivered by Resource & Environmental Consultants Ltd www.recltd.co.uk