Thursday, 01 November 2018 at 5:30PM
Deloitte LLP, 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3HQ
Planning plays a vital role in shaping our society and environment, and the planning profession should be as diverse as the community it serves. The RTPI want to encourage the best talents into the profession, regardless of background.
Deloitte UK has over 16,000 people, all of which the firm regards as unique. Each one is different from anyone and everyone else - and this diversity is Deloitte's greatest strength.
Join us on 1 November for a Deloitte and RTPI joint event on how we plan for a diverse future in our planning industry. Hear from a stellar panel on talent, diversity and differences followed by a networking reception.
The panel comprises of:
- Victoria Hills MRTPI – Chief Executive, The Royal Town Planning Institute (Chair)
- Steve Quartermain MRTPI – Chief Planner, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Simon Brooksbank – Planning Out
- Priya Shah - BAME in Property
- Rachael Herbert - Women in Planning
- Joanne Dennis-Jones MRTPI - Director, Deloitte
5:30pm - Registration and networking
6:00pm - Start
7:00pm - Networking drinks reception
8:00pm - Event close
Please click here for maps and travel information to the venue.