Thursday, 08 November 2018 at 9:30AM
Cloth Hall Court, Quebec Street, Leeds, LS1 2HA
An essential CPD event for all planning professionals in the region, this conference provides an update on new legislation, policy and case law over the past twelve months and a look forward to anticipated changes.
We are grateful for the support of Eversheds Sutherland in organising this event.
Event programme and speakers;
- Case law update, Killian Garvey, Barrister, Kings Chambers
- Green Belt Update, Matthew Collings, Principal Associate, Eversheds Sutherland
- Housing Case Law update, Paul Mclean, Senior Associate, Eversheds Sutherland
- Overriding Interests, Roddy Macdonald, Principal Associate, Eversheds Sutherland
- Planning Appeals, the dos, don'ts and maybes, Kirsty Smith, Senior Paralegal, Eversheds Sutherland
- Headscratchers - Fallbacks and Overlaps, Peter Nesbit, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Q & A with speakers
This conference will run from 9.30am until 4.30pm. Lunch and refreshments are all included.
It is organised by RTPI Yorkshire on behalf of the RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series Partnership.