Thursday, 28 June 2018 at 10:00AM
Plymouth University, Plymouth PL4 8AA, UK
Finding the right balance between maximising land receipts and delivering community benefits is a fundamental challenge for planning. This CPD conference will explore this challenge focusing on public sector land disposals and how these can be managed effectively using a range of planning tools.
Topics to include:
- National Policy Framework and Public Sector Land Disposals
Stephen Dance, HM Treasury
- Planning & delivering development on public land
- What planning tools are available to local authorities?
- How do planning tools work alongside other levers available to local authorities?
- Case studies to illustrate best practice
Tim Johnson, Partner at Cushman & Wakefield
- Delivering the Vision
Mark Brunsdon, Plymouth City Council Head of Strategic Projects
- Homes England approach and delivering of housing
Ian Collinson, Senior Planning Specialist, Public Sector Land at Homes England
- DIO/MOD approach, experiences
- Car parks and cash machines – Transforming Torbay’s Town Centres
Pat Steward, Town Centre Regeneration Programme Director at TDA
- Funding investment in the NHS estate
Andrew Strange, Senior Strategy Manager at NHS Property Services Ltd
- Optional Site Visit
How to book
Follow the online booking links below - you can pay online or request an invoice. We ask that you try to complete the purchase order number field at point of booking or forward soon after.
For multiple bookings accross the 2018 programme, you may download the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We now welcome exhibitors to showcase their firm, recent developments and to further engage with RTPI Members and professionals in planning. Please contact for further information.
0207 929 8190